Tuesday, May 22, 2012

Transniestrian Holiday

Traveling with our son Arthur is difficult to say the least. Adjusting to the time zone is the hardest part after the flight because we can only sleep when he does, forcing us to nap during the day because we have only been able to sleep in 3 or 4 hour blocks at night.
On the plus side, his grandma and great grandma are cooking round the clock to feed us Moldovan style. Here is a picture of my second breakfast on our first day waking up in Tiraspol. We awoke at 2 and had our first breakfast , by 9 am in this picture great grandma added a glass of Muscat to the mixture. Today I did some of my first sketches of the local architecture which are basically soviet style apartment complexes. I will update this post with some better images when I can, working out of pocket.

No comments:

Post a Comment