Tuesday, October 9, 2012

Dream Stone


I had some very vivid dreams last Thursday night and awoke around 6:30 am still seeing the imagery. I saw this huge stone, I looked up and it appeared to be a large cylindrical stone, which appeared volcanic and moss covered. I guessed it had fallen from the sky long ago from some asteroid, and then maybe thousands of years later, someone had scaled its face and carved out statues which looked somewhere between the Easter island guys and the Buddha. It when I looked up it stretched up into the clouds and seemed much larger than the skyscrapers down in the financial district of SF.

At its base I saw the ruins of a modern day sports arena, but covered in some calcified stone, and other building edifices, overgrown also with stone and moss. I removed them from this comp because I have just done far too many Post Apocalypse things so I am making this more pure fantasy.

Then the dream got weird, I was dying, and a Black Widow jumped onto my chest releasing a venom directly into my heart, which had the effect of keeping me alive. I felt the pain and fear, and a strong desire to remove the spider, at one point I couldn't stand it and I ripped it off, and then it sprang back onto the opposite side of my chest making a fresh bite. I saw drops of my blood landing on the paper on the table below me. Like I said, weird. I will take this to color asap.

No comments:

Post a Comment